Friday, May 13, 2005

Hi my dear readers I'm back!!! yeah hooray come on cheer!!!(i know im lame but tis is my blog n there is nth u can do rite? muhahaha!)

Ok enuf of the crap n lets get things started. From my last post till now life being pretty much the same for me..except for some days when we will meet and go some places...like our almost weekly 6hrs of dota at kembangan...Went to watch Kingdom Of Heaven yesterday at Plaza Singapura with the same faces..Jon, Junhao, Weibin, Gordon, Kenneth and KK..KK forgot to bring his IC and Student Pass so we gotta sneak him in cuz its a NC 16 show...and yes we sneak him in thanks to kenneth IC... Kd of heaven is a gd show, catch it if u have the time...its about war between Crusaders and the Islams...

Today, went with Charlin, Junhao, Weibin n Gordon to Nan Chiau to take our O level cert. This piece of paper is what we had worked for the past 4 years... although I had not really been working..slacking all the way until September of 2004... But people if u wanna get gd grades u cant be slacking until September...U can pass if u start in Sep but u mus start much earlier i u wanna score gd grades...

This trip back to NCHS oso bring back some memories of the 4 yrs in tt sch... memories, how sweet it is..lol

Sch starting in less than 2 weeks... finally after about 6 months of holidays... glad to have most of my frens in TP with me, although different courses...

Think i'll end here...dunno when i'll blog again...hope it will be soon so until next time take care and get ready for sch(for those who r like me waiting for poly)

No comments: