Wednesday, December 21, 2005

X-Mas is just round the corner so i decided to make a wish-list!! hooray!!

Number 5: Video Cam
i've always wanted a video cam to record every outing, every gathering so that if one day somehow i lost my memories i hope those videos can lemme recall what i did and who am i.

Number 4: PlayStation Portable (PSP)
tell me who doesnt want a PSP for christmas. im willing to exchange my autographed photo for one anytime. LOL

Number 3: New handphone, Samsung or Sony Ericsson lastest model
Mine is getting old so its time for a change and since its the season of giving, hope someone can gimme one =)

Number 2: New desktop computer just for gaming
A new computer, who doesnt want one and i'll make gaming as my career if i got a super computer just for gaming

Number 1: SG$5000 for me to buy number 5 to number 2
This is my ultimate wish for this christmas!!! If someone can give me this im willing not to get any presents for the next 10 years!!


HOHOHO MERRY X-MAS... in advance

No comments: