Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ok think i'll start by clarifying some things. My dear readers, if u happen to read this blog, and u saw in his latest post that said smething like "Jing told us this... this ish wad frens are for ritez... to rain ur Fucks on them" and my dear readers u happen to know that the Jing mentioned is me, i mus say that THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID.
I think i said smething like "i didnt know tts wad ur frens r 4, raining Fucks on them," or "oh ya gre8 tts wad ur frens r 4 ya, raining Fucks on them (sarcastic tone)"
So what i said is completely different from what Weibin wrote. And i rarely rain Fucks on my frens =)

Yes, Devils and Angels dont and never will not co-exist as an entity, who the hell came up with that name in the 1st place. I know i strongly object it at 1st. But due to u guys loving it so much i decide to giv in.

Im starting to love the phrase " U guys go ahead, have fun!!"
and after 11 yrs of shit, jon im starting to be a lil' under ur influence. LOL

To Jinhao, true frens = me + afew others =) although i did slap u b4 =( but thats on the court and my temper has improved alot since then. Really.
and u can like jon said, be the dove :-p but [quote glenn] " onli idoits stand on the fence" =) not tt i agree to that sentence but ya, jus quoting him.

Lasly, i think when arguing, mus oso be creative mah everytime use same thing u not sian meh =x late nights, early wake up, do things i dun "fcuking like". [quote sam] " in case u didnt know, i was mocking at U". LOL no offence =)

Cheers to Jon, Sam, Jinhao and all others =) PEACE

No comments: