Monday, July 31, 2006

Experts are saying that the life nowadays are too rush and say that doing everything in a slower pace is better for health, both mentally and physically. And no im not the expert who said that, although im an expert.

They are asking people to walk slowly, eat slowly, work slowly, drive slowly, read slowly. play slowly and even, have sex slowly. At least thats wad i heard on radio. There are associations worldwide which promotes them, e.g the eat slowly association(theres a proper name for it but i cant remb).

I like and believe in what they say so im gonna adpot it. Starting from now im gonna do things slowly. In fact, im typing real slow now. The previous sentence took me 5 mins to type.

"And I dont want the world to see me Cause I dont think that theyd understand"

No comments: