Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to me, happy bday to me, happy bdae to meeeeee, happy bdae to me =)
Yea im 18, which means im a yr nearer to death =x cold hard truth eh.

Anyways, shout out to vincent, my dear ol' pri sch fren =) for being the 1st to wish me a happy birthday =) vincent if u're reading this, lets organise a get together sometimes eh =) and also to jinhao for being the 2nd and huilei the 3rd. There u go the top 3 this yr lol

lets see the harvest for my bdae till now, $220 cash in red packets from relatives and an osim uzap(yea it was given to me but its my mom who uses it, mayb she wanna be like fiona xie.. LOL) worth $206.

But the gifts aint impt eh its the thought tt count right? RIGHT =)
(of cuz gifts will be highly appreciated, belated oso nvm :-) right now i need a mouse, preferbly a razer one along with its mousepad, a handphone and a new desktop)

EDIT: A big thank you also to Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Joyce, my 2 dear small cousins, junhao, glenn, ed and yan for ur bdae wishes =) to gordon for his happy wankday =.= and huilei, jes, heri, wenjie and sooguan for the lunch at seoul garden and also the billabong wallet =) my dear godma for the dinner =) Also to kenneth, kweekheong and darren for looking so shock when we met and i told u guys its my birthday ._.

And for the rest, where the heck r ur wishes to say the very least. ok i din treat u guys to dinner which cost $200+ at cartel but heck no dinner no bdae wishes?

No comments: