Monday, December 11, 2006


You will lie there on your back.

Yes, you will lie there, thinking about what your wife said to you. She told you not to scold the neighbor boy again.

"Let him catch frogs in our garden, Jim. I dont mind if he steps on the petunias, really. I... I can always plant new ones!"

She was afraid of the neighbor boy. A little boy! You laughed, didnt you?

Yes, you laughed, and as you lie there on your broken back, you will think about the last thing you said to her before you stepped outside.

"What is he gonna do, Nora? Knock me down with his little shovel and bury me alive?"

Little boys repeat everything they hear, Jim. You knew that.


Of cuz the above isnt written by me. Its by Katy Towell and i found it on deviantART. Her works are kinda.. dark..yet kinda cute.. makes u wonder what if kids really turn out this way...


If your babysitter let you watch it on cable... you can be it.

No comments: