Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I will not be 刘邦 but I might be 张良 =)

My mom went over to the temple over the weekend, like she did every chinese new year, to have my general fortunes for the year ahead told. Not that i believe in them but hey no harm using for reference?.. i guess lol

She said i must not ride any bikes this year. Dunno if bicycle counts lol. I must also 忍耐 everything if not 小人会作怪.
Den heres the interesting part, she said i dont have the life to be 刘邦 but i might just be the 张良. She also said the same about my brother, only that he might just be the 韩信(does that means he will die at the hands of 吕后? lol).
So any 刘邦 out there wanna employ us? LOL

If you are a chinese and u dunno who the heck is 刘邦 or 张良 or 韩信, u seriously have to brush up your china history =\

BTW, EXAMS OVER!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: