Monday, April 02, 2007

Motivation, the lack of

Motivation, is something i seriously need, and seriously lacking. Almost anything can become a source of motivation for anyone; a celebrity on tv, a sportsman tt just broke a record, the girl next door, the distinction grade on ur report slip, the clothes that you r dying to fit into, your friends, your family, that praise u wanna hear from your boss, that gucci handbag that you just saw in paragon, anger, even jealousy can become a source of motivation. BUT, nth seems to motivate me now, not even jealousy and anger. I can be angry but i wont do a thing about it and heck i cant even be bothered to be jealous of someone. and theres no 'girl next door' for me too =( I even got a fren(11yrs) saying tt i had no life, but tts still not enuf for me to do something about it =\ Poor 'lil pathetic jing =(

No comments: