Monday, May 28, 2007

Random

I've got nothing against physically-disabled people singing in the underpass or just outside the mrt stations, if they have a decent voice that is. I was at amk mrt station on friday night and there was this handicapped lady with a terrible voice singing. If she wasnt disabled in anyway would have stuff something into her mouth to stop her from causing hurt to the eardrums of everyone.

I didnt know until last thursday that an intern really must know all the misc stuffs e.g. fixing tables bought from ikea. Thats what i did for the whole of last thursday morning. 2nd half of that day was spent carrying dismantled table parts from the old office to the new one. Boss says its good for me cause im exercising. Well i guess hes right cause hes the boss
Did almost the same thing on friday and almost on saturday if not for the flu bug.

Missed the "grand opening" of our new office today due to food poisoning. Strange thing is that i ate what everyone else ate and only i got this shit. Just this morning alone i went to the toilet 5 times. Falling sick always get me thinking, its time to lose some fat on me so tt i can be healthier. Maybe this time i'd rrly put it into action.. MAYBE

A fren of mine asked me this question, do i ever feel inferior bcuz of my size (as in body size mind u). Im glad i didnt if not i think i'll probably be dead by now, having commited suicide years ago.

No comments: