Monday, June 11, 2007

New e-mail

Yea as the title suggests, i wanna get a new e-mail add, blood_star is getting silly (so is icyflames.j). But i dunno wad shld i put as the new add. I wanted j.ing, but gmail needs at least 6 letters :( Any suggestions are welcome, but it must not be silly and it must include jing in it, so tt ppl know its me,

Kinda lazy for the past week, been late for work the whole of last week, in contrast to me reaching office at 8.30 last time. Just dun feel like waking up at 6.30 anymore. 2 more months to go until the end of SIP. Cant wait for it to end, i want my holidays! dun get me wrong, not tt i hate my company or anything, just that who doesnt prefer holidays? at least not me, i rather have nothing to do den to have something to do. say im lazy or wadever. YOU THINK I CARE? I have NO ISSUE about it and STUFF LIKE THAT. (lol!)


Recently i've been thinking about my future, what am i gonna do after my NS. my results aint gd enuf to get me into the 3 recognised local university, and im not sure about the 4th one, heard it isnt tt recognised. Even if i can get into a Uni, i will be 26 by the time i graduate. I dun wanna start working at only 26. But i want a degree. Shld i study and work at the same time after NS? will i be able to cope? can i get into a uni in the 1st place? i hope i know the answer to my questions, den i'll have no worries.

No comments: