Monday, July 16, 2007

14, 13, 12, 11..... 3, 2, 1

14, 13, 12, 11..... 3, 2, 1

Yea im counting down, counting down the days to the end of internship. Not that i dont like the company, i just dun like to work. I rather complain about how life is so boring and i got nothing to do than to work. I think most of you thinks the same? no? its just me? hmm i guess so.

Another on-campus session this saturday, and i haven't been updating my student logbook for eons, needless to say all the weekly reflections are blank. Im so dead.

Recently within my cliques we started to have conversation like "what r u gonna do for the future?", "wanna do something together?" etc. These kinda questions make u think dont they? I have a few plans in mind, one of them is to study psychology in some private uni such as SIM or Klapan, but the fees are like 16k per year. Another is to go NIE and be a teacher. Afew more other plans i had in mind but i shall share them next time.

No comments: