Sunday, February 24, 2008

Last Paper!

Last exam paper this coming thursday, to quote everyone else, "time flies, its like only yesterday when i got my O level results"

Alright not really, its been 3 long years, not very eventful for me though. At least not as eventful as that of sooguan's or glenn's (from his blog) :P

What have i learnt throughout the 3 years in TP? Can say lots, but can also say very little. Cant really put them in words. Ok im just lazy to put them in words, for more info, visit the TP website for my course synopsis. lol

Always wanted a graduation tour with my clique (somehow when people gets into poly they love to use the word clique. I rarely heard the word being used in sec sch). Initial plan was to taiwan, but somehow things just dont work out (like usual!). bleh

Good news though, i finally got the ipod classic i always wanted, a 80gb one. Yay. and i also ordered a pair of Sennheiser earphones online, cant wait for them to arrive :D

Now im left with a PSP, and maybe a digital cam to complete my family of handheld gadgets :D I already have NDS

No comments: