Thursday, July 31, 2008

"different and refuse to conform"

I realised, i got 2 friends who are "different and refuse to conform".

Well im sure nobody likes rules, nobody likes to conform to the norms, well at least i dont. But lets face it, how often do someone really have the power or ability to change the rules, to prosper without conforming. How often to you see a Steve Jobs or a Mark Zukerburg. Dont get me wrong, i also hope to be different, to set my own rules and not conforming to the norms and prosper at the same time but now is not the time, i still have much much much more things to learn. But its ok im not even 20 yet.

Oh and coincidentally both of the above mention friends have some sort of mental problem, depression and severe OCD respectively. I wonder :P

Btw, its start of the lunar 7th month, and even on 14th floor the smell of people burning offering is overwhelming. Time to get into my air conditioned bedroom.

And also, its the 1st day of my favourite month of the year too :)

No comments: