Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'd never given much thought to how I would die

Oh yes, Twilight is a great show, probably one of the best I've seen this year. I'll rank it on the top of my list along with The Dark Knight. The movie has a great flow with not a single dull moment. Im gonna read Twilight the book I borrowed from soogie later on. Hes so addicted to it hes gonna get all the 4 books, which means im gonna borrow all 4 from him :D

On the other hand, The day the earth stood still is a very disappointing movie. I'll give it like 2/5 stars only cuz Keanu Reeves is the lead actor. Why did he have to take up such a bad movie. Damn.

Btw, Da Mouth 大嘴巴 released a new album Da Playa 王元口力口, support them please cause they are awesome!

Last but not least, Merry Christmas everyone :D xoxo

No comments: