Monday, January 05, 2009

2 0 0 9

Its the new year, 2009, and whats a better way to start the new year other than, yes u guess it, a post on New Year Resolutions!

1. Lose weight. I know this has been on the list of like the past 5 or more years but, this is the year when it will really happen!... er, at least i hope so =\

2. Get my driving license. In fact, im going down to kovan to do my registration and everything this friday or saturday.

3. Save up and stop spending on unnecessary stuff. But then again, i have a loose definition of whats necessary and whats not :P

4. Get through NS without any SOL, DB or even signing extras.

Lets hope i achieve all 4 of my resolutions this year. My dear readers, yes u, the one reading my blog, my dear, can do a part in helping me achieve them too. Remind me of them whenever you see me and scold/slap/kick/punch me if i fail to do so (no guarantee i wont retal though lol)

Last but not least, happy 2009 to all :D

xoxo

No comments: