Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hello and welcome back. Had my 1st time last night... 1st time do project until 11pm la... wad r u thinking of bloody idoit...lol..

Than i went back home, shower, on the radio and lie down on my bed... than i heard a song that goes like this, " you and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let do the way the do on discovery channel"... sure u dun nid me to explain wad it meant eh... than now i decided to name the top 5 erotic lyrics i heard on radio...

5. "feel so happy since i met that girl, when we're making love its something out of this world"

4. "I'll let you lick my lolipop, oh girl come on and dun u stop, dun stop until u hit the spot"

3. "Lick it well lick it good, lick it jus like u should. My neck, my back my **** jus like that"
(the words r censored bcuz radio oso censor them)

2. " i got a magic c**t, i know when i get lick once i get lick twice and i'll show u magic, magic"
(same reason as above)

1. " you and me baby aint nothing but mammal so let do the way they do on discovery channel"

Now u now wad the radio plays nowadays eh....

No comments: