Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well im back to continue my last post..

2nd night in genting, a creepy thing happen to me. i went to slp with my shirt on the right side, which means i wore my shirt the right way. But when i woke up on the 3rd day morning, my shirt i was wearing was inside out!!!! its like someone, or something took out my shirt n slip it inside out!!!! isnt that creepy!!!

Went to do some last minute shopping with them on the last day then we checked out at 12.30pm. Took the cable car down then took the bus back to singapore.

Well if u guys wan more details u can visit Jon's or Weibin's blog.. well mayb at a ltr date cuz i dun think they will be updating this soon.

The holidays are ending, which means sch starting soon. life is so ironic. holidays wan sch reopen, sch days wan faster holidays.. haha wad irony

No comments: