Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Went to woodlands thia afternoon to visit my godma. Took a cab home from her hse. The taxt trip home took me 1hr15mins!!!!!!!!! The below shows why the trip took 1hr15mins.

After a few minutes of traveling from woodlands, somehow the driver took a turn to lornie road. He told me not to worry bout the meter and he know the way back. So i keep quiet. From lornie road he went to bradell(spell?) road then to toa payoh. From toa payoh the fucking noob driver went to yio chu kang. At yio chu kang he called his fren asking for directions but at the end of the conversation he said, "ok i'll find the way".

Then from yio Chu kang he went to Jalan Kayu. As everyone knows from jalan kayu turn into fernvale then reach sengkang liao. But he went straight, to Seletar Flyover!!! Nearly went back to woodlands again. He U-Turn to lentor flyover then went back to yio chu kang again.

He finally gave up n stop the damn cab. At that time the meter went to $25!! I told him to flag down a cab for me while i wait in his cab. I oso didnt pay him a single cent.

In the end the whole trip home took me 1hr15mins but cost me only $6.

On the way home on the cab i saw a sch name CBSS. jus when i thout nanchiau is a bad name. LoL. wonder wad the students of CBSS will be called. CB kias? LOL.

No comments: