Wednesday, February 01, 2006

After a chat with another me, its time for me to update my blog (lest he come bother me again).

Well first i'll like to wish all of my faithful readers a very happy cny, i know im abit late but hey late is better than never =)

End of sem is coming and gosh how i hate the end of sem. End of sem = projects deadline = sian3/4

This week is gonna be one hellava week i tell u. Econs deadline today (which is over), Comm skill roleplay on Friday, Pscyho test on saturday(yes the test is mad thats why they call it the psycho test), next monday Comm skill summative test, NMM website uploading and journal submission(which i hvn start doing) and Psych Skit n presentation on thursday. Tell me if this isnt one hellava week wad is.

And oso i recieve a bad news jus now.. my business stats tutor called me and tell me that i fail my coursework =.= cuz i miss 2 of the 3 class assignment(5% each) and failed my term test. But he said im at the border line so he'll help me by letting me retake the 3rd assignment and lemme get higher marks to pass my coursework.

Wad a HAPPY NEW YEAR for me. =(
pls wish that i will survive this hell week...

No comments: