Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day 2 of Sem 2 Term 2. Got back my calculus paper yesterday and got 31/50.. Not too bad, but not gd either. My aim was 35+ but due to some careless mistakes and me not finishing the paper.. I miss out the whole last question which is worth 10 marks ._.

I think I'll fail EBM, marginally pass POM n DBIS, and do well for MAFIT. Of cuz I hope to pass all so lets hope the marker is very very lenient in marking.

2 more months to exams.. which means the holidays is also not far away.. and of cuz theres the dreaded supp paper which i dun wish to take.

Portugal's is in the round of 8 in the world cup and its against england(again!) this time. Here i must say sorry to all England fans cuz we r going to knock out england this time again. Remb Euro 2004? and Yes we can do it even without Deco, Costinha and C.Ronaldo

No comments: