Saturday, June 24, 2006

ok finally a proper update after more than a week. Lets do a summary of my holidays.

1. World Cup
Of cuz man world cup is the main thing of this 2 weeks holidays. Watch at least until 2am every day and on somedays even 5am. surprise of the grp stage, Cezch Republic is out after a gd 1st match performance.

2. Slack + DotA + FM
Tell me wad else can u do when u slp at like 3am everyday ._. Btw i trash sooguan in FM LOL he was totally owned by my portsmouth team. I tok his bolton 7 - 0

3. Miss out on a gd money making opportunity
Charlin at 1st offered me a job, 4hrs $50. i reject it cuz i got project to do.. sad case.. jus when i nid the money to buy a new phone. Haiz

4. Project
Din do much this hols. Did abit here abit there.. but at least i did smething.

5. Heri's birthday
Which is 2dae. We (jes huilei n me) shared to buy him a shirt(creativity = 0.. lol) and a cake. Went to Marina Bay for dinner and of cuz its the bdae boy treat. Sucky thing is tt we walk from the food n recreation center back to MRT station.. which is kinda far.

Tts about sum up my 2 weeks holidays. Din have any gathering with "DnA" this hols.. Doesnt matter much to me anymore now. Admit it ppl.. the organising ppl sucks in orgainising, and those gd in organising r lazy to go thru the hassle and stuffs lidat. ppl giving attitude every now n then, compromising? LOL


Sch starting on monday and its stress for project again.

take care ppl

No comments: