Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sad-ed, jus saw my newcastle got beaten 2-0 by xabi alonso's brillance and the ref not giving us 2 penalty that we deserve. I think replay shld be use in whethere a penalty should be given.

But hey i still believe top 4 is still within reach this season eh given the poor starts made my clubs like arsenal, spurs and liverpool. Who knows mayb even pompey and everton can be surprise package this season. U saying west ham too? Nah 2 players doesnt make a club. I'll still stick with my prediction of Chelsea champion followed by man utd then arsenal then us. liverpool will be 5th with pompey being the 6th

I hope roeder and sheperd to some serious shopping for defenders in january, yea all the 4 defenders. Carr moore ramage babayaro jus cant cut it, less say the ever-so-awful bramble =.= The only decent defender among them is steven taylor but he isnt playing. haiz, how i wish woodgate were still here. he culd have work with taylor or even bramble and teach them how to do about defending. bramble aint doing defending nowadays, hes jus doing a santa claus whenever he plays. haiz.

No comments: