Monday, September 25, 2006

Toon and toffee takes a point apiece, fair result i think, but wuld be better if newcastle take all 3pts.

Been slping late lately, but guess its onli right cuz i wake up at 12, so i shld slp at 4 to get 8 hrs slp? lol.. not tt i dun wan to wake up early, but wake up early also nth do, might aswel slp in right?

Discover a big problem in me, i lack motivation to get things done, so all i do is think about it, smethings got everything plan out, but plans are nv put into action. Take for example, me wanting to change my mouse. I've been saying and thinking bout getting one for like eons ago, but until nw still hvn go buy =.= one thing is tt im not a person who likes to spend money on myself, i prefer to spend on others, rrly. 2nd i think im lazy, and i blame my laziness to my lack of motivation xD
excuses u say? ok wadever jus take it as im giving myself excuses, to make myself feel better =( but hey, mayb its rrly this way? im jus giving myself excuses? well i dunno, guess i'd have to sort it out myself...

Its 3am now.. 25th Sept 2006, its me sitting in front of my com in the living room asking myself questions that i have problem answering

No comments: