Sunday, March 01, 2009

End of something, beginning of another

Thats just how life is eh, one thing end, another new beginning follow right after. Yes even for death, unless u're an atheist.

My course technically ended yesterday, and on job training is starting next monday. New environment, new faces, new routines.

NS has actually been quite good for me until now. Im in Pes C due to some injury, and its been all relax and chill while meeting new(sometimes weird) people and getting to make afew friends from all walks of life. I got time to take up driving, and planning to take up some form of martial arts, probably Judo or something similar. NS isnt all bad afterall, although i'll still choose not to spend the 2 years on something else if given a choice.

Wish me luck when i go over to my new camp will ya

xoxo

No comments: