Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday night is . . .

Get A Life Night! Or Freaking Boring Night if you are like me, cant get a date and all the other guys are in army camp (sucks to be them! LOL)

If you are wondering why tuesday night, cuz its when the WoW server is down for maintenance! No . . . WoW . . . I . . Need . . argh . . .

I swear Jon(Lee WX) purposely arrange all his dates on tuesday nights cuz of this! Although he keeps denying it and says is pure coincidence.

And Jonathan is such a common name nowadays please do not name your son Jonathan anymore. I bet if u go orchard road and shout Jonathan 50 people will turn and look at you. Strangely all of the Jonathans i know are either Jiak Gang Tang or very least dont like something chinese. Pffff pseudo caucasian lol

One of my buddy, Junhao, 21st birthday is coming up and hes having a chalet(must get gift arbo paiseh go empty handed lol) and i still dunno what to get him! Please suggest to me what to get him. Keep in mind he already has an ipod and a psp, doesnt drink, smoke or gamble and not really into branded stuffs. The most creative idea will get a 1 x good one [Sincere Gratitude] from me! (Orange legendary loot ok mai siao siao =x)

No comments: