Monday, March 21, 2005

Generous me

After a weekend of basketball and bbq, here I am (again!) with this entry...

The bbq was at Windy Heights at Jalan DauD. The event was Shermaine's 13th birthday. Windy Heights sure is windy. The bbq was great as all I need to do was to eat. I didn't even get near the pit to bbq the food myself. One of those few bbq that I truly enjoy.

The bball on Sunday morning was filled with intensity in the beginning and end. The 3 0n 3 and the final full court match to end the day bball session. Too bad the intensity was there only at the beginning and end. Ok I admit I was ABIT rough but isn't basketball a sport which involve alot of physical contact?!?

After such a long holiday, I realised that day and date are of not much importance and i often lost track of time. Just like this afternoon during lunch at Jack's Place with Jianhuang and Weibin when Weibin ask what day is it today n we need to think for a while before we can confirm that today is Monday because of the fact that we played bball yesterday. Come to think of it, I miss the school days. When in school I wish that the holidays come sooner but when having holidays I wish that school starts earlier. How ironic.

After lunch at Jack's Place we went to play pool at Hougang Plaza. We played for 3 hours. Aileen joined us after an hour and and a half. After pool we went to Hougang Mall. At 1st it was just to chat over a cup of coffee at Delifrance but it ended up to be the dinner of Weibin, Jianhuang and me and i must say the Pasta Gratin taste good. Btw it was my treat as I'm generous by nature :)

Spend quite alot of money today but don't u think we should enjoy ourselves while we can? Money come and go but life is short so enjoy it while we can ya? Well at least this is what I think.

I'll end here with a quote by Joan Borysenko(who the heck is she u might ask. Don't ask me cuz I also dunno)
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."

No comments: