Saturday, March 26, 2005

Tongue-tying and prawn catching

This morning I went to Jon's blog and found that he posted this, "oh yes..2day veri shiok..kai yen n me were kissing like crazy..HAHAHA..lol..mad.."

My 1st reaction was "wah kao!" and quickly went online to tell godron about it...than we went to Junhao's house to play mahjong...and showed Junhao, Weibin and Jianhuang Jon's blog. Their reaction were the same as mine..."wah kao"...LoL

After Gordon won all the chips from us we stop playing and head for home. I had dinner and went with Junhao, Jianhuang, Gordon, Charlin and Weibin to Punggol Park to catch shrimps...actually cannot say catch but must say scoop. Scoop up quite alot and I had to bring them home...Poor shrimps...LoL

Reach home, took a bath and went to Jon's blog again and see this comment on his tagboard, "hmmm.. lols... kissing?? hahax.. look at glenn's blog!! read the posts!!" by a person by the name of Jim... without hesitation I went to Glenn's blog and was soon laughing my ass out...LoL. Here is what Glenn posted(sry glenn take wad u post w/o ur permission but u dun mind rite?),

"Really needa wash my eyes after reading Jon's blog... Apparently ge's engaged in some "tongue-tying" action... Sooner or later, I believe, He'd engage in calorie-burning "exercises" on the bed... Keep watching his blog.. I believe that day will come when both bodies merge together to form one! How enlightening... (Hope they contract some dirty disease.. Assholes!)"

tongue-tying and calorie-burning...ha...damn sure I will keep close attention on his blog....and guys if u dun wanna go to his blog u can keep close attention on my blog and i will update u. Ha

No comments: