Wednesday, March 23, 2005

More Haste Less Speed

I was in a conversation when a friend of mine made this comment, "why can't we make decision quickly?"
Now its not that we can't make quick decision, its that we want everybody involve to make the decision together. If 7 people are involve but only 2 make the decision the other 5 won't be happy right? At least I'll not be happy if I'm one of the 5.

Another thing...another friend in the conversation said "bluff de, always say discuss but nothing come out of it..."
We need to make a decision that will make everyone involve happy. At least we need to make most of them happy right? Its not easy to make a decision that will make everyone happy isn't it?

Now people, how long do you need to reply a sms? I'm sure u wont need a whole day to reply one sms do you? So people, in the future if u recieve my sms please reply asap and I'll also will keep up my good habit of quick sms reply. At least most of the time i did reply the moment i saw the sms.

Btw, I got into TP's Business IT course if u guys still dunno.

No comments: