Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday Post

Hmm...lets start off today post with a question shall we? A lame question...
3 ants are lined up in a row. The 3rd ant says, "there are 2 ants in front of me." The ant in the middle says, "there is 1 ant in front of me." The 1st ant says. "there are 3 ants in front of me."
Why did the 1st ant say so?....think bout it guys n i'll tell u the answer at the end of this post...

Junhao & Jianhuang went for the TP's interior Design Course interview yesterday. Jianhuang got in. Congratulations Jianhuang. Junhao was put on the reserve list. Don't worry Junhao, they put u on the reserve list means that u still got a chance so cheer up...

The FA cup semi-final draw was out. Newcastle vs Man Utd(which sux big time) and Arsenal vs Blackburn. Those who know me should know that I'm a Newcastle fan n i hate Man Utd so this match i predict a 2-0 Newcastle win. Let Man Utd go home empty handed this season. They sucks!!!

Alright I think I'll end this post here as i got nothing more to write about. Oh and before I go, Here's the answer for the question at the beginning of my post:
The 1st ant says so because he is a liar n he is lying...Didn't i told you that it is a lame question...

No comments: