Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hi and welcome back to this blog and guess what, this is the 35th post since the start of this blog. Jus wanna say a big thank you to all who make this blog possible... but come to think of it, its only me myself and I who make this blog possible so a HUGE thank you to myself!!!! YEA!!! THANK YOU JINGHUI!!!!!

Was on my way to school today went i saw a father teacher his daughter to speak proper english... than the father said, "Darling we must speak proper-lish" and he rrly said properlish and not properly.. lol... another case of the blind leading the blind... he cant even speak properlish and yet want his daughter to speak properlish...lol

Took bus for like 45mins to sch than when i reach sch people told me that class cancelled... waste my time lor sian... than met some of them and go plae pool for awhile than i come home le...

6 more weeks until the end of this semester... projects deadline r getting nearer and nearer... ppl like to see it in a way that exams r coming in 4 weeks time but i like to see it as holidays r gettin closer n closer so that my days r less stress, can slack more..lol

well if u r here reading this pls leave some comment on the tagboard ya.. thx alot

No comments: