Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm sure everyone knows bout this now, the NKF CEO earning 600k a year and having a 12-month bonus!!!! WTF!!! 600k a year+12-mth bonus=1200k year!!!! mind u its 1200k(1200000) and not jus 1200!!!! heck 1200k can be use to sponsor many, and i mean MANY cancer/kidney patients for their treatment... heck im not calling the 1900 shit hotline again to donate... fuk them giv the CEO so much money than dun wan use tt money to save lives

Well back to my own life as this is MY blog... had a bbq last nite with my classmates in TP. i mus say their bbq skills r not bad... 1st time go bbq eat so many chicken wings and most of them r not full of blood/overcooked. The meeting time was 5pm but i reach there onli at 7pm cuz my previous bbq experience told me that if i go early i had to help with the bbq but if i went late i can start eating rite away :)

well its the term break this week for me and half of the week is gone... gotta prepare a outline for my presentation which need to be submitted on monday and 3 major projects at hand..haiz..

k junhao came my hse 2 striaght days to plae dota!!! yea i got accompany...lol so cya guys around till next time

No comments: