Friday, July 08, 2005

Hi im back again! hooray!!! well to those who visit my blog frequently a big thank you to you for wasting ur time here...i know my blog is boring but u cant expect me to write like Kenny Sia or Xiaxue rite? If i write as good as them i'll be just as famous... this blog will be jus bout me, wad i do, wad i experience and more of me, more of wad i do and more of my experience so if u expect smething more go the 2 blogs i mention above...

What is the most talk about topic now? ya u r rite its London hosting the 2012 Olympics. They won Paris by a mere 4 votes.. well actually this doesnt concern me much so ya lets get on to things concerning me...

Ok tmr is my CMSY test...another gone case like IISO. Luckily im not those "i'll die if i fail my test" type of people. Actually i feel sorry for those people, u wont die if u fail ur test or exam. If one will die due to failure in test n examination I would not be here blogging. So take things easy guys...life goes on no matter what happen...the earth wont stop spinning and the sun wont stop...

Congrats weibin to winning his 1st round in the Samsung Campus Dota Competition...well take it easy dude the next round mayb not necessary be tougher. jus wondering..why does everybody thinks that things will get tougher as u go..

Well think i'll end here...take care

No comments: