Monday, October 23, 2006

23rd Oct 2006, 1st day of sem 2.2, and im gonna pon the 2 lectures =) which means i will only go sch on wednesday. 2 more days of holidays!

Quite a slack timetable i have this sem. Just 20hrs per week, including UIR as my CDS. If i exclude the lectures all im left with is 13hrs of sch everyweek. But i reckon the slack timetable is oso because of more time-consuming projects this sem. Heard this sem not gonna be as ez as the last one. Hope i can improve on my 3.04 gpa =) Even 3.1 i'll be happy.

Aftering considering long n hard, i decide to buy the pirated version of FM07, afterall its $6 VS $60. I will get it surely, if the price is $40. I think they gotta cut down their prices if they are gonna compete against piracy. Jon gonna get it for me and i think i will get it tonight, which means hari raya holiday = fm day woohoo can wait to get my hands on it.

Suddenly got the urge to play bball like sec sch days.. sure i was much much more accurate in my shooting then as compared to now. But tts also bcuz we played like almost everyday after sch.. o levels had to come n ruin everything =( .. mayb i'll start playing with my bro n his frens often, since they play almost everyday and my slack slack timetable allows be to every monday, wed, thurs and mayb friday lol.
Jinhao, if i get back my shooting im gonna make u write bout me too ! and change me from toon to something nicer.. like from shit to the flash.. LOL

No comments: