Thursday, October 12, 2006

Life without maid, Day 1..

Ok la not like i will die w/o a maid =.= My mom probably the one whos not used to it. But i did help out quite abit eh, unlike my bro who sits down dere, smetimes walk around, but practically doing nth xD but hes on mc go i let him go for the day.

Took the 4 times yesterday, 1st trip was to harbourfront keppal bay tower to help my, now in jarkata enjoying the haze, maid collect her freebies for he cannon digi cam. 2nd time was of cuz going back home. Den not long after jon called me and ask me to join him n sam in town. Glad i went as sam was forced to give us a treat at cartel. We forced him of cuz =) its seafood platter again but since its his treat like the 1st time in 6yrs, i shant complain.

Euro 2008 qualifiers ltr on channel 22. And finally scott parker is given a chance to start. Cant wait to see him in international action. He is after all, the man who took over the legend. Alan Sheaer, skipper's armband. Not bad for a 25yrs old lad. I think parker > carrick, not jus bcuz he plays for newcastle of cuz and im sure im not the only one.

No comments: