Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Went to the new Vivocity at harbour front this afternoon. Big mall with lotsa shops still not yet open. Walk and slack around until around 6 and went to heartland mall and have dinner there at Thai Express. Went home after walking around in heartland mall after dinner.

Boring post this is =.= and im gonna drop by harbourfront again tomorrow to run an errand for my maid under the orders of my mom =( where on earth is there someone who collects thing for his maid =.= Anybody wanna accompany me to harbourfront, i'll glady appreciate it =)

Oh btw, can anyone give me $2000 please? i wan a new cpu/laptop, a new mouse, and a new handphone. I can also buy a digi cam with the remaining cash. Hmm mayb i'll use my precious K750i in exchange... nono wait i lost it months ago. Ok i'll use the K750i package without the K750i in exchange. I'll also throw in my old PlayStation and all its games. Hows that? Any takers?

No comments: