Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Last month has got to be my most active blogging month, total of 9 posts. Usually i'd onli blog 4-5 times a month. And ironicly, its the month that i said i was going to take a break from this.

3 more weeks to start of sem, packed my room, packed the storeroom, packed the kitchen and my maid leaving on the 11th. Hi to washing, ironing, sweeping, mopping etc. =(

Talking bout packing, actually packing is kinda fun, and sad at the same time. U'll dig out things that u thout was lost, things that will trigger some memories, both happy and sad ones. Things that let u think of things u regret doing. Toys that let u think of ur childhood. Ah sweet sweet memories, too bad they r jus memories and we cant turn back time. I also cant believe how much money i've spent buying useless things, or pestering my parents to buy useless things when i was young. If only i can just sell those at half of their original price now.

I had a strange dream when i was taking a nap this afternoon. I dreamt of a group of doctors being called to an emergency only to discover that its a plot by terrorists to capture them. Their aim is to rid the country of all doctors. One by one, the captured doctors are being tied to missle and then shoot out. Im one of the doctors and somehow i my missle landed without exploding and i survive. Then i woke up and the dream ended. Pretty weird eh.

Rie Fu's Life is like a boat lyrics:
Nobody knows who I really am. I never felt this empty before. And if I ever need someone to come along, Whos gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

No comments: