Monday, April 18, 2005

Dream...funny dream

I'll start with a dream Jon shared with me...

There is a school by the name of DnA institution and its invaded by some big green glob of slimes called the Fuhji. The Fuhji wanna take over the sch and they start swallowing every breathing human they see and pile them up like mass grave in their stomach. People start to flee. Than came a group of NCC lead by Mr Eric Koh. They were marching around singing camp songs until they saw the green slimes swallowing human. Eric Koh than says, "come on guys this is our big moment!" but the NCC cadets already lost control of their bladder and piss all over the floor. Than Dreamoz arrive and start kicking balls at those big green glob until they exhausted their balls. They start running away and climb over the sch fences to escape. Than DnA came in a posh red car. We kick the shit out of those green slimy ass and saved the whole world from destruction by the Fuhji.
End of dream

Why r those green slimes called the Fuhji? Why are there NCC? Where is Boss Company?
If u r wondering bout these questions u can ask Jon personally cuz i do not know the answer...but i guess that BC is not present becuz they "potang" sch bah...haha

Last night went to celebrate my grandfather birthday at a Si Chuan restaurant located at Plaza Parkroyal. Than saw a board which says "You can only drink your tea when the phoenix has nodded and the dragon has swim to sea"... It means the skill of pouring tea into ur cup using a kettle with a super long pout. Pour tea oso need so action. Kaoz..lol.. Than it was a a-la carte buffet and we order abit of everything. Si Chuan dishes are mainly hot n sour...similar to Thai dishes only that Si Chuan dishes taste alot nicer...at least to me

Meet Kenneth when we were sending my Grandfather home. Went to his hse to get the pants we got for me in Thailand...Sadly only 1 out of 3 i can wear...but nvm at least he tried. *Waste my money*...jus kidding dun get me wrong kenneth..haha

They went canoeing today I think... I didn't go cuz i not feeling well..not feeling well for the past week so everyday stay at home slack.

Think I'll end here...have a nice day

No comments: