Tuesday, April 05, 2005

House of Fury+Dota

Went to watch House of Fury(Jin Wu Jia Ting) at Bishan Junction 8 with Junhao, Weibin, Gordon, Jackie, Boon Siang, Darren and Daniel. Long long time never go Junction 8...nearly got lost...haha...
The movie is not bad. At least its better than Eye 10. I'll give it 3 1/2 out of 5 popcorns. Go catch it if u have time and go watch any movie u wanna watch before 1st May because price of tickets is going to rise to as high as $9.50 on weekends...Damn. Still say don't buy piracy yet they raise the price of tickets. Dunno what they thinking. $7.50 got people buy pirated VCD/DVD... $9.50 sure more people go buy pirated VCDs/DVDs...

After the movie we went to play Dota( yaya again i know). Played only a game but it was the longest i ever played. 1 1/2 hours for a 4 on 4... Lost in the end although we got more kills. I got the highest number of kills in the game, 12 kills. But not much use cause we still lost... Btw, Darren is participating in World Cyber Games for Dota...all the best to him ya...

Tomorrow is Junhao's birthday. 5th April. Happy birthday to him in advance...just an hour in advance...haha...Junhao don't worry u will get ur present. haha...

Here's a quote by Albert Camus, "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

End

No comments: