Monday, April 04, 2005

Sunday!!!

As normal, went to play bball this morning with them(Jianhuang, Jinhao, Junhao, Gordon, Wenwu, Jackie, Zhengsiong, Aileen). Dunno why but this morning is hot, real hot. Played only 4 matches in total. After bball went to play Dota... 1 win 1 lost... it started raining when I was on the way home. Reach home, Sam came and took the Hybrid Theory(Linkin Park 1st album) and I went to sleep... slept for about 5hrs... now how am I going to sleep at night? LoL

Overall 2day is quite sian... the bball also not that fun. Intense but not fun... What fun is there when u lost 3 out of 4... haiz...

Can't believe my eyes when I went to soccernet.com and saw the news...Damn... players from the same team actually exchange blows. And sadly the two guys were Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer...Damn it man now they miss the crucial FA Cup match against Man Utd...damn
'Nobody could but say that was gross misconduct, to be fighting with team-mates and getting yourself sent off and maybe missing key games for the club in the future.
'It is embarrassing, unprofessional and not acceptable.'

The Pope is dead!!! Finally...after struggling for so long...hey Catholics dont get me wrong. Its not that I want him dead or anything.

This goes out to Jianhuang: sry just now slp...we continue tomorrow kay?

Finally to end this post, here's a quote by Oliver Wendell Holmes, "Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend." hmm, is this hypocrisy? to me its not.

Any comments? post 'em on the tagboard

No comments: