Thursday, April 21, 2005

Went to Eunos(spelling?) today with my godma to my aunty(her sis). Btw my godma looked after me when i'm only a month old so i treat her as my another mother and her sisters my aunties. Its been a long time since i last saw my aunty. About a year or two..cant remember very well. Went to visit her stall selling chicken rice at the market beside Eunos Mrt Station than went to her house and saw her two grandson. Cute..all babies look cute dun they?

Than at about 4pm+ went to meet Junhao, Charlin, Gordon n Weibin at Hougang Plaza to play DotA.(no life sia...DotA..DotA n again DotA!!!)...keep losing..too noob cuz at home cant plae so cant practice..nt like Gordon who sometimes play all day. Play until 7pm than go home. And I finally got CM5!!(thanks to jon n sam) Can't wait to play!!!

Junhao, Charlin and Weibin finally got their pay($120) after 2 months and now they keep telling other people that they r rich...lol. Gotta giv them a treat cuz i say if they got their pay i'll treat them. In the future i'll be careful when i speak..lol

and yeah my mom agree to upgrade my com!!! yeahyeahyeahyeah!!!...lol

thats all for 2dae... have a nice week ahead

No comments: